Wednesday, October 21, 2020

From the journal of Paul Blakewood (01-01-1417)

The following document is the final entry in a journal originally located in Gainsthorpe, England. This entry was dated January 1st, 1417.

No prior entries appear to deal with any PREs or UXPs.
 
The journal was originally written in Middle English, but this document has been translated to Modern English by our own Scribe Delta, who has a background in linguistics.
 
Translation
I looked outside the window this morning, and the late Father Burroughs stood outside.
 
He was not standing on the path, but right in front of my window.

He beckoned to me. 
 
I walked outside. Confused and strangely excited all at once, I asked him why he had faked his death, how he had faked his death, why he had chosen to show me in particular that he was still alive. He shook his head.
 
I didn't understand, but then something happened. His body contorted and twisted until he had become my Joseph, who was torn from me by war.

This was not Father Burroughs. Father Burroughs had simply become part of what stood before me.

If Heaven itself was standing in front of me, what else could I do but its will?

Analysis
The journal's author, Paul Blakewood, is believed to be recorded in other accounts dealing with PREs in the months and years afterwards in the area. This includes one account in which a man identifying himself as "Apostle Paul" stalked an individual who refused to join PRE03 as he had.
 
That account ends ambiguously, but suggests that either "Apostle Paul" or PRE03 itself killed the individual keeping the journal, in a manner analogous to how many modern accounts of PREs and UXPs end with the author apparently dying.

- Sθ

No comments:

Post a Comment